Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Am Moving!




In 2007 I started Pretty Random Thoughts with all my random thoughts about shopping, pets, reality TV, getting my hair done, handbags, etc. And then in 2010 I started The Girl In Kate Spade Mittens as an off-shoot as I attempted to not shop and save money and cut out all credit card usage. That plan sort of crashed & burned in May when I went to Vegas and fell in love with a particular Kate Spade straw clutch. So that blog sort of morphed into more about what I bought and what I wore!

Now I am finding that it is impossible to do justice to both of my little blogs so I would like to combine then into one new, fabulous blog called Daisy, Chloe, Noodles and Petunia. Daisy is my cute little VW Beetle convertible, Chloe is the best Siamese cat in the world (r.i.p.), Noodles is my slightly naughty but wonderful Pug, and Petunia is my pink retro cruiser bicycle complete with a basket, flower and bell. So that is where the name came from.And the new blog will continue to be my random thoughts and also have lots of posts about shopping & what I wore. And I want it to have the same birthday as me, October 13th!'

I hope everyone will stop by my "new place" and become a follower, and to get things started I would like to have a Giveaway, so stay tuned!







No comments: