Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Am...

A meme inspired by my Pal Amber at  a Little Pink...


1. I am good at…fashion and decorating, spelling and word games, socializing, entertaining, making people laugh, shopping and driving a stick shift--haha!  



2. I am happy when I am driving my car (although not in rush hour traffic), listening to music, exercising, eating well, spending time with friends, snuggling with my pets, when I am shopping and when I have on a cute new outfit and my hair has been professional styled!  Also, when I am on a plane to somewhere fun!

3. I am working on… making boards on Pinterest and organizing my walk-in closet so I can donate some things as well as consign some others.  My closet = disaster.  

4. I am interested in… so many things, traveling, reading, meeting new people, wanting to learn a new language, and taking classes in basically anything.  

5. I am always… worried about something ridiculous.  

6. I am enjoying… the holiday season.  I love this time of year - the hustle and bustle, the decorations, the music, the lights, the anticipation.  

7. I am inin my house at my Yellow Pottery Barn Desk.  

8. I am reading "I Don't Know How She Does It" (like the Sarah Jessica Parker movie)

9. I am concerned about… animal welfare and homeless animals - I am a big advocate of animals.  

10. I am looking forward to… 12 days off for Christmas vacation!


If you do this meme, let me know--I love to read them.  







Read more here and here.

1 comment:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I am looking forward to Christmas vacation too!! I have over a month off from school, but I will still sub and work at Link - still, both of those will give me plenty of time to get some reading done!