Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Noodles & I Do The Walk for Animals 2010

So this past Saturday, May 1st (May Day!), Noodles and I did the Humane Society Walk for Animals in Golden Valley, Minnesota. There were over 10,000 people walking and over 5,000 animals (mostly dogs, plus a monkey) and more than one million dollars was raised.



Here are just a few pictures of the walk!





A wagon full of adorable little dogs




Noodles takes a break in the grass



And yet another break!



Back on the shuttle bus after a long day




After a delicious veggie dog and a peanut butter cookie, we are done!





He could be a show dog!





After lunch


Sorry, these photos were in no particular order! What? You think I would put them in chronological order???!!! xoxo



3 comments:

Lucy said...

Left you a little something over on my blog, http://moderndayrickyandlucy.blogspot.com/2010/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Hope you're having a good time in Vegas!!

Stephanie said...

Awww go Noodles! Sooo cute!!

Kristie said...

I love Noodles!
To answer your question...no, I haven't had my giveaway yet. It's coming up very soon though. Hope you had fun on your vacation.