Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

I don't always remember to participate in Ten on Tuesday, but sometimes I am inpsired by my friend, Amber!


1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE?
I find the Dave Matthews Band annoying & I am not quite sure why. Their music just grates on me.



Sorry! I know a lot of people really enjoy their music, including my good friend, Will. Who hopefully doesn't read my blog--ha ha!

2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
I act suitably grateful because it is the thought that counts, but in the back of my mind I am considering how I am going to exchange it or re-gift it!




3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
With lots of pictures of my pets and a couple of plants. I always like to have a candle or two burning. I have a Kate Spade calendar and lots of colored pens.



4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?
Heck, yeah! I use every last minute. In fact, it is only January 11th, and I have already used up this year’s floating holiday!




5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?

I have several fake trees and would you believe 3 of them stopped working? The lights stopped working. New trees are in my future for next year. I like white trees and purple trees. I do have a small purple tree. I am thinking a big white tree like I had when I was single. Having said that, I do love the way real trees smell but they are not very pet friendly. But I like them—they remind me of childhood when we ALWAYS had a real tree.




6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
Well, I am probably going to have a Lean Cuisine or a Healthy Choice, but if I could have anything I would say let’s go to the Melting Pot for cheese & chocolate!




7. Do you bite your fingernails?

No, but my husband does & it drives me bananas. I am not a nail biter.




8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?Too many! One when I get up in the morning. Two or three when I get to work. Another one in the afternoon as a pick me up.




9. Do you have a nervous tick?

If I am nervous, I play with my hair.



10. How often do you vacuum?I don’t vacuum. My husband does. We used to have a cleaning lady, now I have Eric! But we don’t have carpet anywhere in our house, so mainly we Swiffer. I do like the furniture to be vacuumed—pet hair!





1 comment:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I'm glad I inspired you!!! Sometime when I am up there I want to go to The Melting Pot. The only one I have been to is the one in KC and I just looooove it! Sooo yummy!