About 2 million years ago I was given the Stylish Blogger Award by Tina for two of my blogs. In order to accept the award, I need to list 7 random things about myself and give the award to others.
Because two of my blogs were chosen, I put 7 random things on each of them.
Here’s one of the seven:
1. My favorite movie has to be “Confessions Of A Shopaholic”. I can and do watch it all of the time. Isla Fisher is wonderful as Becky Bloomwood.
2. I am not a fan of New Year’s Eve at all – it goes back to when I was 22 and a certain someone broke my heart. Of course, I am way over him, but I still don’t like going out on New Year’s Eve. But let’s just say he wanted to turn back the hands of time a few years later. He couldn't.
3. In 5 years I definitely see myself living in Southern California and in 10 years let’s say Maui!
4. My favorite physical feature is my hair – it is thick and in good condition no matter how many times I change the color or torture it with flat irons or curling irons.
5. My least favorite is my stomach-it will never be flat no matter how skinny I get so I guess that is just the way it is short of liposuction!
6. My current obsessions are eating at California Pizza Kitchen (I love the fish tacos) and the Fruit & Maple Oatmeal at McDonalds—I love the apples, raisins & cranberries and the idea of a hot breakfast on a cold morning.
7. My favorite night of the year is Christmas Eve—it is so calm and peaceful and magical (unlike New Year’s Eve!)