1. do you watch/read the news?
I usually read the Minneapolis news on- line and I do like to watch national news on CNN. However, I try not to over-dose on too much news – it can be really depressing. I just like to stay informed on current events.
2. how would you describe your "look"?
I am a girlie girl and very much into fashion so I like to be very of-the-moment. My favorite designers are Rebecca Taylor and Nanette Lepore and I like the whimsical style of Kate Spade. My fashion icons are Carrie Bradshaw and Lauren Conrad.
3. did you play sports in high school or college?. No – so not a jock!
4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
Neither!!!!!! I am only 5’3” on a good day so I need my heels and I am never without my lip gloss. This is a neither situation!
5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?
Real Housewives of Orange County!
6. would you rather bake or cook?
Bake. Cupcakes, cookies, cake—all fun!
7. shorts or skirts?
Skirts! I love skirts because they go along with my girlie girl, romantic style. See #2 above.
8. what's your favorite scary movie?
Rosemary’s Baby – classic scary
Be sure to stop by other blogs during the coming week--I will be adding weekend updates with photos from a prom dress event and surprise birthday party and sharing what I bought and doing a review of some great makeup I found. Noodles also went to Starbucks with me so be sure to check back for pictures! Updating soon! Happy Monday!
Read more here and here.