Friday, November 18, 2011

What Holiday Is This?


I actually agree with this cartoon--Thanksgiving does get over-shadowed by Christmas and Christmas trees & decorations do start appearing in the mall as early as September which is definitely ridiculous.


But having said that, I have already been listenting to Christmas music in my car and I have the urge to put up all of my Christmas trees this weekend. So I am split...


What camp do you fall into? Christmas now? Or let's wait and have Thanksgiving first AND then get into the holiday spirit?



Read more here and here.

4 comments:

Aly ~ Cooking In Stilettos said...

I follow the Nordstrom theory - I'll deal with Christmas AFTER Thanksgiving. ;)

Lesli said...

Amen to that, sistah!

But, okay, I still might put up one tree this weekend - pre-Thanksgiving!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I can handle it all at once! I always start my Christmas shopping early anyway!

*Erin

MommyLisa said...

I like Thanksgiving.