Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beauty Forecast!

If you are a fan of Weather.com like I am or still mourn the loss of the Weather Pixie, Weather.com has a brand-new feature, the Beauty Forecast! Check it out!

Daily Beauty Forecast

Minneapolis, MN (55435)

Updated: Apr 29, 2010, 5:15pm CDT

Tonight

Scattered T-Storms


Cool, huh? Tonight, I will need an umbrella, hairspray and lip balm!

Overnight Low
54° F
Precip: 60%
Wind: From WSW at 20 mph
Details | Webcam
° F | ° C

Tonight’s Check List

  • Umbrella
  • Hairspray
  • Lip Balm
  • UV Protection


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

oooh very cool feature!!

Natalie said...

I know how much you loved your weather pixie :(

I started a new blog with my hubby--please stop by to visit if you can!

http://twoprepsinapod.blogspot.com

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

That is so cute! I will definitely use this feature! :)

Lucy said...

Love this feature!!!