Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten On Tuesday


Day Two of being home sick with a sore throat & some flu-like symptoms. I thought I would catch up on my blogging before the Thera Flu kicks in and I have to go take a nap with my pals!!


Once again, I am inspired by Amber. She keeps me blogging!

1. What condiments are always, always in your fridge? For me, there always has to be mustard and hot sauce and blue cheese dressing.


2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers? Not in any way, shape or form. I am a vegetarian and stopped eating red meat when I was 6.


3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes? I like them in a caprese salad, you know with fresh mozzarella.


4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out? A bowl of cereal works in a pinch!


5. What’s your favorite snack food lately? Almonds and string cheese.




6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home? I don't really cook but I like it when someone makes me waffles!


7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it? I am not much of a griller. But I do like S'mores. Does that count?




8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite? I can find a good white wine or sparkling California wine for under $10 at Trader Joe's.



9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe. I don't cook & I don't really mix drinks that well either!! But I like the pre-mixed Skinny Girl Margarita from Bethenny, just add some lime juice. Or a mimosa - orange juice and champagne, easy peasy. Sometimes I make weird drinks like 7-Up with white wine.


10. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled with cheddar or a cheese & mushroom omelet


HAPPY TUESDAY - Okay Thera Flu, do your thing!


Read more here and here.

3 comments:

Noodles said...

I hope the theraflu works very soon. Interesting answers.
Love Noodles

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! My favorite Theraflu is the apple cinnamon kind. It tastes really good!
As always, I love the pictures you have with your answers! :)

Lesli said...

Thanks, Noodles! :-)

Amber, I do love Google Images!!

My Thera Flu was the boring, plain kind. Next time apple cinnamon! Not that I want there to be a NEXT time, but there always is.