2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers? Not in any way, shape or form. I am a vegetarian and stopped eating red meat when I was 6.
3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes? I like them in a caprese salad, you know with fresh mozzarella.
4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out? A bowl of cereal works in a pinch!
5. What’s your favorite snack food lately? Almonds and string cheese.
6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home? I don't really cook but I like it when someone makes me waffles!
7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it? I am not much of a griller. But I do like S'mores. Does that count?
8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite? I can find a good white wine or sparkling California wine for under $10 at Trader Joe's.
9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe. I don't cook & I don't really mix drinks that well either!! But I like the pre-mixed Skinny Girl Margarita from Bethenny, just add some lime juice. Or a mimosa - orange juice and champagne, easy peasy. Sometimes I make weird drinks like 7-Up with white wine.
10. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled with cheddar or a cheese & mushroom omelet