Monday, August 9, 2010

From A Pig Roast To A Cow Tank!

Sunday afternoon we had a wedding reception/pig roast to attend at Minnehaha Park. Now you know I am a passionate vegetarian so you can imagine how horrified I was at this sight, yet I could not resist snapping a picture.



I guess it is like the train wreck you cannot walk away from.

After that went to a birthday party for a 3-year-old and all the kids were swimming in a cow tank. It was held on a farm in Hastings!

Yesterday was just ridiculously hot and humid. I cannot even begin to tell you how humid, but I would compare it to Jamaica in July.

Eric and I at the Pig Roast - and this will be forever the day I remember as the day I ate too many cupcakes, drank too much wine, and then scarfed down too many Doritos when we got home.



Also, I wanted to stop at Wendy's for a baked potato on the way home, but we ran into this storm! Once it broke, we could not even see where we were going.







4 comments:

Sara said...

Cute pic of you two! I would be horrified at the sight of that pig as well...

Kristie said...

That is such a cute pic of you two! Wow, that storm looks scary.

hiyaluv said...

adorable photo of you and your hubs! as for the pigs head, i was horrified! I thought good heavens, i thought she said she was a vegetarian!
lol.
smiles,
gina

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

That picture is SOOO CUTE of you and Eric! I love it!!!!!!!! I hope you frame it :)